Wednesday, November 28, 2012

aww yeah!

with old navy's stuff and save promo and my rewards points, i just bought my sons $58 worth of merchandise for $0.00!!!!!!  so excited about that.  and about a week ago, i got two awesome memory foam bath mats on a groupon deal for $0.67 with my groupon bucks.  who doesn't love getting awesome deals?!?

blaine started pre-K on monday.  he loves it, which just warms my heart.  he's so excited to tell me what he does everyday, which, so far, consists of play-doh and watching Rudolph. :)  his older bro in first grade doesn't think it's very fair.  lol.

haven't been doing much shopping for me lately, so no cool outfits to post right now.

how's your Christmas shopping coming along?

1 comment:

  1. I have actually started my Xmas shopping early for once! Woohoo! Yay for everything in this post, lol. Except you not having new outfits to show off. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...