Tuesday, October 30, 2012

it totally happened

so a couple of weeks ago i got the courage to finally go to the dentist and get my teeth fixed and veneers put on that i paid for over a year ago.  just been too chicken to get the actual work done.  well, right now, i only have temporary veneers until they put the permanent ones on tomorrow.  happy halloween to me.  anywho, the temps keep falling off as there is no longer any cement keeping them in place. 
usually they fall off as i'm chewing, brushing teeth, etc.  the front two are bonded together, so it's actually two teeth that seem to keep falling out.  this morning, though, they didn't just fall out.  they flewww out.  in my car.  on my way to work.  i sneezed, and they flung right at my steering wheel and bounced off.  using my tongue to feel the short nubs that were left of my real teeth, i started to panic.  i can't be seen like this.  i can't go to work like this.  do i pull over now and search for them?  do i hope i can find them once i pull into my parking spot at work?  i speed.  maybe if i get there faster, i can find them faster.  get outta my way people.  i lost my teeth!  dang.  another red light.  hmm.  where could those veneers have gone?  oh, looky.  they're right here in my seat.  yay!!  i have my teeth back.  darn.  guess i have no excuse not to work now.  oh well.  i'll be happy to see the dentist tomorrow and get my permanent ones cemented on.  except then i can't freak out my sis by taking them out at random times during the day.

happy tuesday, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...